Housing, Dining, Parking


Applications for summer housing and more information are available at Housing and Residence Life. Please contact Housing and Residence Life at 704-687-7501 or email HRLMailbox@charlotte.edu for more information.


General information on Dining on Campus.


Students may purchase a student parking permit for the period of the course(s) they are taking in the summer. You can take care of this in person at the Parking and Transportation Services Office in the Maintenance and Operations/Parking Services Building. You will need to present your driver’s license, your license plate number, and your insurance information (policy number).

Parking is available in front of the Parking and Transportation Office. For other questions please check Parking Services.